Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Fun Stuff


Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors, smell of the air, a usually welcome change of weather, the resurgence of soups and all things pumpkin. It used to mean I'd start spending hours of time in my craft room getting reacquainted with my crafting supplies. This year I'm looking forward to trick or treating, dressing the kids up in costume, carving pumpkins, and eating Thanksgiving as a family for the first time. For the last 6 years the Holidays have been an especially difficult time for me because so many traditions focus around kids. I'm all the more grateful having the kids in our life as we start what I hope to be family traditions for years to come.


The kids are thriving and changing so much right before our eyes. Little Miss has begun pointing out balloons, pumpkins, and planes everyday. Dre has decided his favorite position is standing (with help) and loves to sit at the table and watch us eat at meal time. They are beginning to interact with each other which is really fun to see. I saw Dre laugh after Little Miss made a face at him for the first time today. It's so exciting to watch them build their sibling bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment